The Explora Passport was created to benefit the great number of travelers that choose to visit more than one Explora destination in the same trip.
Every time you combine two or more Explora hotel-based destinations in the same trip – Torres del Paine, El Chaltén, Patagonia National Park, Atacama, Easter Island and Sacred Valley– you will receive a special rate and a room upgrade subject to availability.
When you combine 2 destinations: you will receive a discount of up to 10%.
When you combine 3 destinations: you will receive a discount of up to 15%.
When you combine 4 or more destinations: you will receive a discount of up to 20%.
If you are a former Explora traveler, this Passport benefit works in conjunction with your The Explorer’s Benefit (the first applicable discount will be The Explorer’s Benefit).
- First and last check-in must be less than 30 days apart.
- Only applies for individual reservations.
- Room upgrade is subject to availability and will be confirmed at the time of checking-in.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or benefits, except for The Explorer’s Benefit (only 5% discount).
- Not valid for combined bookings in Torres del Paine, El Chaltén and Parque Nacional Patagonia between November 1st and March 31th.
- Not valid for bookings during the Tapati holiday in Easter Island and carnaval in Atacama.
- Not valid between December 21st and January 5th.
- Valid for Travesías.