explora Valle Sagrado
Rates valid from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Prices per person on a double room basis, in USD. These rates do not include Machu Picchu.
- Service fees included.
Our programs include
- Transfer from and to the Cusco Airport on a preset schedule.
- All meals, plus snacks and open bar.
- Two half-day explorations or one full-day exploration with explora guides every day. * Bike riding gear and trekking poles.
- Tickets to nature reserves and archaeological sites. *
- Access to the pool, hot tubs and leisure areas.
- Wi-Fi in common areas.
*Additional cost for Machu Picchu: US$350 per adult and US$300 per child ages 11 or younger. This includes transportation, entrance, meals and a certified guide. This exploration cannot be hired in two-night programs.
Important information about the destination
Did you know
That the longer you stay with us the deeper your exploration experience will be?
Since we want travelers to explore as much as possible, the cost of each additional night is lower the longer you stay. Our rates consider a 20% discount beginning the fourth night, and increases savings up to 30% for the sixth night or longer.
*The extended stay benefit is already applied to the final rate and is not valid for children and teens.
Every time travelers combine two or more explora destinations in the same trip, a special rate is offered.
All travelers returning to explora will receive up to 10% additional discount over the total reservation value. Room upgrade subject to availability.
* Benefits are not valid for promotional rates.
- CHILDREN AND TEENS RATE:
– Special rate for teens (aged 12-17) traveling with their parents is subject to availability. Applies exclusively in double occupancy. The type of room is not confirmed.
– Only one additional bed per room is allowed for children between 3 and 11 years old sharing the room with their parents.
– Children younger than 3 years may share the room with their parents without additional cost.
– Maximum two children/ teens per adult allowed.
- Rates do not include IGV. Foreign travelers must present their passport and Andean immigration card at reception, to be exempt from paying local taxes.
- This information replaces and cancels any other previous communication and is subject to changes without prior notice.
- Check our payment and cancellation policies.