Remote South-American Bonus
Chile and Peru are now closer:
Taking advantage of the new direct Latam flights between Santiago and Cusco, we offer our travelers a US$400 bonus to cover their flight extension and let them enjoy the explora experience in Chile and Peru. Additionally to the bonus, we offer a 10% discount over total reservation costs.
Taking exploration days in Patagonia, Easter Island or the Atacama Desert and a stay in Cusco, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas in the same trip is the perfect recipe to get the best out of South America, a continent whose landscapes, history and local cultures have enticed travelers and explorers for centuries.
All our programs consider an end-to-end experience, including accommodation, transfers from and to the airport, meals and beverages, plus one full-day or two half-day explorations every day. Explorations take place in small groups of up to eight people and are always led by a bilingual guide trained in our own School of Guides. The rate also includes the use of pools, hot tubs and saunas.
- Bonus valid for new reservations and stays between August 8, 2018 and April 30, 2019. Not included are Holiday Rates and stays between January 3 and 21, 2019, in Patagonia.
- Bonus valid for reservations at explora Valle Sagrado and at least one explora destination in Chile in the same trip. Minimum 3-night stay per destination. Maximum 5 rooms per reservation.
- The US$400 bonus is valid for adult rates only and will be discounted from the reservation cost prior to the 10% discount.
- Limited to only 50 reservations per month.
- Benefit combinable with the “Explorer´s Benefit” (5% applies). Not valid for special programs.
- Cancellation cost: US$200 per person at any time; regular cancellation policies apply from 29 days before the date of arrival.
- The exploration to Machu Picchu has an additional cost of US$350 per person.
- No date changes for stays past the benefit’s effective date.