Machu Picchu for Free
“In the variety of its charms and the power of its spell, I know of no place in the world which can compare with it.” Hiram Bingham.
Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and we will take you to Machu Picchu for free
By making a reservation in explora Valle Sagrado, you get one night* and the guided exploration to Machu Picchu for free.
Because the Sacred Valley of the Incas houses multiple archaeological, natural and cultural attractions worth knowing we invite you to explore this destination deeply. You will learn about the colonial history of Cusco, archaeological sites such as Ollantaytambo, Moray, Chinchero and Pisac, weavers’ communities, the Andean highlands, the mountains in the region and this destination’s top attraction: Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu takes a full-day exploration that includes transportation by van and train, the entrance tickets to the sanctuary, snacks and a certified local guide. In addition, if you reserve five nights you pay only four.
For four and three-night reservations, in addition to the guided exploration to Machu Picchu, you get a 75% and 50% discount, respectively, for the last night.
|Nights||Discount for the last night||Machu Picchu for Free||Final Discount*|
*Discounts per double room and in peak season (from June to October).
The explora Valle Sagrado Experience
Only 70 km /43 miles from Cusco, at the heart of the Inca Empire, our hotel was designed as a headquarters from where to go out and explore a remote and amazing destination: Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. All our programs include accommodations, transfers, meals and beverages, and the option to carry out one full-day or two half-day explorations that you can choose every day.
During the evenings, you can enjoy all the typical amenities of a luxury hotel. The rooms ensure a deep rest; the relaxation area, the disconnection and its cozy shared areas promote the encounter with other travelers. The food is made of local products and is inspired in Peruvian cuisine.
The Machu Picchu Exploration
We suggest two exploration formats to visit Machu Picchu and you can choose the one that suits you best. One includes a walk to the Puerta del Sol to see the sanctuary from a different perspective and the other does not. See both options>>>
The availability of train and entrance tickets to the Sanctuary is limited. Therefore, we suggest that you make your reservation with at least 30 days in advance. You must confirm your selection and send your information to our reservation team.
- Benefit valid for new reservations made as of March 1, 2019.
- Benefit valid for stays between May 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Discount applies over rack rate with Machu Picchu.
- Limited spaces.
- Minimum reservation: three nights.
- Maximum of five rooms per reservation.
- Not valid for children and youth rates.
- Cannot be combined with other offers/promotions.
- Can be combined with explora Passport and The Explorer’s Benefit (5%).
- No change of dates for stays beyond the effective dates of the benefit.
- Not valid for special programs.
- Change and cancellation policy: The following charges apply depending on the time of the notice: US$200 per person at any time; 30% of the reservation if notice is given between 29 to 10 days before arrival; 100% of the reservation if notice is given with less than 10 days in advance. In addition, if explora has hired third-party services (trains to Machu Picchu, etc.) when the reservation is canceled or modified, US$350 for every person will be discounted from the total refund.