Save US$1,000 on Easter Island and Atacama
Often the most valuable experiences are found when you least expect them.
Book in Easter Island or Atacama and save up to US$1,000
Between July and January*, Easter Island and the Atacama Desert enjoy a time of year during which there are temperatures around 24°C/ 75° F and ideal conditions to explore.
At explora, we wanted to add one more advantage to the list of reasons for traveling to Easter Island and Atacama during these months: We’re offering a discount of up to US$1,000 for stays for 2 people to these destinations.
This discount depends on the length of stay and the type of room. Valid for new bookings made as of July 15, 2019.
explora Rapa Nui:
- US$ 1,000 for 4-night stays in the Varúa Room and Raa Suite.
- US$ 700 for 3-night stays in the Varúa Room and Raa Suite.
- US$ 1,000 for 4-night stays in the Yali Room and Catur Suite.
- US$ 900 for 4-night stays in the Tulur Room.
- US$ 700 for 3-night stays in the Yali Room and Catur Suite.
- US$ 600 for 3-night stays in the Tulur Room.
For single rates, a discount corresponding to half of these values applies.
*Not valid between Christmas and New Year.
- Benefit valid for new bookings made as of July 15, 2019.
- Benefit valid for stays between July 15, 2019 and January 31, 2020, except for the dates between Christmas and New Year and during Tapati (from December 22, 2019 to January 1, 2020 in Atacama and from December 22, 2019 to January 5, 2020 and January 31, 2020 in Rapa Nui).
- Discount applies to rack rate.
- Up to 50 reservations per month in each destination.
- Maximum 5 rooms per reservation.
- Not valid for children and teens rates.
- Does not combine with other promotions.
- Combines with The Explorer’s Benefit (5%).
- Does not permit date changes for stays beyond the benefit’s effective dates.
- Not valid for special programs.
- Change and cancellation policy: The following charges apply depending on the time of notice: USD 200 per person at any time, 30% of the reservation if the notice is between 29 to 10 days before arrival and 100% of the reservation if the notice is less than 10 days in advance.