Beyond the Machu Picchu hike: in depth-exploration in the Sacred Valley
We think that the best way to discover the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is by traveling with a companion and to explore each area’s must-see sites, as well as that which lies beyond what is known.
We invite you to share an incredible exploration experience in a special and remote destination, giving you the perfect excuse to travel with someone else to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, in Cusco.
Bring someone along and get a 40% discount for him/her to live the explora experience in one of the most incredible regions of Peru.
- explora Valle Sagrado: Benefit for stays between February 10 and April 30, 2017.
From a Machu Picchu hike to cristal lagoons at the foot of the mountains
Our recently inaugurated destination has been designed as a base from which to explore Peru’s Sacred Valley. Close to Cusco and Machu Picchu, explora Valle Sagrado is the perfect spot from where to explore the Andean geography and culture. Being 1,968 feet below the Ancient Inca Capital, the Sacred Valley allows a better acclimatization process and consequently better conditions for explorations such as a Machu Picchu hike, a bike ride along the course of the Urubamba River or a hike to glacier in Cusco’ surrounding, among others.
The explora experience in the Sacred Valley includes transportation from and to the airport, all food and drinks and more than 20 explorations from which to choose every day based on your preferences and abilities, greeting our travelers with a tailor-made exploration experience.
The explorations, always led by a guide trained at our School of Guides, leave space for the real and unexpected that the area has to offer, such as interacting with local people, thus allowing the traveller to truly understand life in the Sacred Valley. Traditional towns, barely touched by the force of globalization; ancient ruins impeccably conserved despite the passing of time; emerald lagoons at the foothills of snowy peaks; and immense fluvial valleys that open way between mountains. These are just some of the places we visit.
Even though our Machu Picchu hike is not included in our benefit, we offer our travelers to pay an additional cost (USD 300 for adults and USD 250 for children under 11) to visit the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu, one of the most remarkable expressions of Inca architecture and a wonder of the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BENEFIT
- Benefit valid for new reservations made from November 29, 2016 to April 15, 2017.
- Discount applicable for a partner is on a double room basis.
- Reservation shall be for at least 3 nights.
- Discount does not apply to the Machu Picchu exploration.
- Each reservation shall include a maximum of 5 rooms.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or benefits.
- Former explora travelers shall get an additional 5% discount over the total reservation value.
- No date changes for stays beyond the benefit’s effective date.
- Not applicable to family rate.
- Spaces are limited.