Terms and conditions
Included in the rate for all programs
- Daily explorations on foot, horseback, by bicycle or other forms, with bilingual guides in groups of between eight and 10 people.
- Transfers between the airport and lodge (both on arrival and departure). Transfers between the airport and the beginning and end points of the travesías, both on arrival and departure (subject to change without prior notice).
- 3 meals a day from a varied menu and bar.
- All reservations should be made in writing in one of the following ways:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: (56 2) 2284655
We will respond by the same method.
- The reservation is regarded as unconfirmed until you confirm and pay 100% of the total value, which must be done within the time period indicated by the reservations department at the time of booking.
- explora programs are indivisible and non-transferable.
- Rates are per person, expressed in US dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates in US dollars are tax-exempt, per Decree Law 825, Article 12, for travelers who do not reside in Chile.
- On the Argentine portion of the explora travesías to Cachi and El Chaltén, value-added tax is applied (21%).
- There must be no more than two adults per room.
- Only one additional bed can be placed in the room for a child (aged 4 to 12 years).
- No more than 4 teenagers (aged 13 to 18) per room.
- No pets are allowed at explora.
Note: There is no charge for children under 3.
Changes to your booking
- Any change to your confirmed reservation will be subject to availability and should be made at least 30 days before your arrival at the lodge.
- 60 to 30 days prior to arrival at the lodge: US $200 per room.
- 29 to 10 days prior to arrival at the lodge: 30% of the total value of the reservation.
- 9 to 0 days prior to arrival at the lodge: 100% of the total value of the reservation.
For those travelers who make a reservation by credit card, any reimbursement will be subject to a fee of 3% of the transaction cost.
- explora reserves the right -with prior notice- to modify, change or eliminate part of the itinerary of the explorations if it becomes necessary in order to protect the well-being and safety of the travelers.