- Transfers between local airport and your explora destination. Transfer schedules subject to change without prior notice. Inquire about transfer schedules at each explora destination.
- Full board. 3 Meals per day. Bar.
- Daily explorations with bilingual guides and equipment; boats, horses,vehicles and bicycles (max group size: 8 travelers per guide). Equipment varies at destination.
- Special rates for youngsters (up to 18 years old) accompanying their parents are subject to availability based in double occupancy.
- Additional bed for children (4 to 12 years old) sharing their parent's room. Maximum one extra bed per room.
- Children under the age of 3 complimentary when sharing room with their parents.
- Rates are per person expressed in USD dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates in USD dollars are tax exempt according to decree D.L 825 art. 12 for guests who are foreigners, not residents of Chile and pay in dollars.
- In the Argentinean portion of Travesias, rates do not include VAT
- This information replaces and voids all previous communications.
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
5,6 and 7 night programs available upon request.
Children under two years old are free of charge when they share their parents' room.
All reservations must be made via written confirmation, either by fax (56-2 228 4655) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
explora will confirm reservations in the same manner as sent. Reservations will be considered tentative until the guest confirms and pays 30% of the total reservation fee. The remaining must be paid 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival at the hotel. Programs at explora are non-divisible and cannot be transferred.
Checking in to the hotel
Check-in is at 3:00 P.M. but can be earlier depending on availability. Early morning arrival to the hotel is recommended. explora will take care of the luggage until room is given.
This day is intended to be an exploration day. explora recommends to make air flights reservations leaving Calama after 6:00 P.M. When leaving in the morning for a full exploration day, or when leaving the hotel for an afternoon exploration, explora will take care of the luggage. Checking out must be before noon, but guests can have lunch at the hotel (included in the program).
Changes and cancellations
Changes to confirmed reservations will be subject to the approval and availability of the hotel.
- 60 to 30 days prior to check-in: US$ 200 per room.
- 29 to 10 days prior to check-in: 30% of the total value of the reservation.
- 9 to 0 days prior to check-in: 100% of the total value of the reservation.
- Consult our cancellations policy.
explora reserves the right to alter, change or eliminate parts of the exploration itineraries without prior notice, when advisable for the well-being or safety of guests.